| || |
Topic: = |+|
= : =
|−|<!-- [[File: DavidHarding.jpg|thumb|[https://www. linkedin.com/in/ daveh003 David Harding] is the SVP & Chief Technology Officer at [https://www. iwsinc.com/ ImageWare Inc.]] ] --> |+|
[[File:.jpg|thumb|[https://www..com/in /]is the & Chief [https://www..com/.]]
Revision as of 16:59, 25 June 2019
Recorded June 26, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
CEO at Security Weekly, Strategic Advisor, and Wizard of Entrepreneurship
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
- Ciscos Duo Security Now Offers Out-of-the-Box Multi-Factor Authentication for Amazon Web Services
- Protect Against Email Data Exfiltration in Real-Time with ObserveIT 7.8
- Qualys : Cloud Platform 2.39 New Features | MarketScreener
- CyberArk opens integration ecosystem to community contributions
- Lockpath Announces Significant Updates to Blacklight Platform Blacklight 2.0 Introduces File Integrity Monitoring
- ExtraHop Announces Reveal(x) Cloud
- Symantec: Cybersecurity Capabilities Lagging in Cloud Adoption
- McAfee announced updates to McAfee MVISION Cloud for Amazon Web Services
- AWS Announces General Availability of AWS Security Hub
- Elastic expands cybersecurity push in new version of software suite - SiliconANGLE
- Vulcan raises $10 million to remediate cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Ping Identity releases new Cloud identity solution update
Interview: Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali, ObserveIT
Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali is a Security Strategist at ObserveIT where he is defining a new product category in the information security industry: insider threat management. Sai has expertise in growing and building information security products to protect data, applications and users across insider threat management and application security. Prior to his role at ObserveIT, Sai held product management positions at Veracode, where his products helped to reduce software vulnerabilities in web applications used by Fortune 100 enterprise companies and consumers all over the world.Topic:
Email Data Exfiltration: Prevention is Ideal, but Detection & Response is a MustSegment Description:
Most companies have preventative controls on email today, however, they are still finding that users exfiltrating sensitive data through corporate email is all too common. Currently, detection and investigation of out-of-policy user activity and security incidents are time-consuming and riddled with manual processes. Learn more on how ObserveIT helps security teams with real-time detection and take investigation time from months to minutes.
Interview: Britta Glade & Linda Gray - RSAC APJ
Britta Glade is Director, Content and Curation for RSA Conference. She has been in the learning and security sector for 23 years. Most recently she headed analyst relations for RSA and in 2014 was recognized by industry analysts as one of the top 10 analyst relations professionals by the Institute of Analyst Relations Professionals, a global recognition that values responsiveness, relationships and results.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Linda Gray Martin is currently the Director & Chief of Operations for RSA Conferences globally, which take place annually in the US, the Asia Pacific & Japan region and Europe, Middle East & Africa region. As Director Chief of Operations for RSA Conferences, Gray Martin ensures that all attendees across the global RSA Conferences receive the same phenomenal experience. Gray Martin’s responsibilities range from conference strategy and architecture, to oversight of marketing, PR and technology strategy, vendor management, and keynote program management.