From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 26, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- Ciscos Duo Security Now Offers Out-of-the-Box Multi-Factor Authentication for Amazon Web Services
- Protect Against Email Data Exfiltration in Real-Time with ObserveIT 7.8
- Qualys : Cloud Platform 2.39 New Features | MarketScreener
- CyberArk opens integration ecosystem to community contributions
- Lockpath Announces Significant Updates to Blacklight Platform Blacklight 2.0 Introduces File Integrity Monitoring
- ExtraHop Announces Reveal(x) Cloud
- Symantec: Cybersecurity Capabilities Lagging in Cloud Adoption
- McAfee announced updates to McAfee MVISION Cloud for Amazon Web Services
- AWS Announces General Availability of AWS Security Hub
- Elastic expands cybersecurity push in new version of software suite - SiliconANGLE
- Vulcan raises $10 million to remediate cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Ping Identity releases new Cloud identity solution update
Interview: Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali, ObserveIT
Topic: Email Data Exfiltration: Prevention is Ideal, but Detection & Response is a Must
Most companies have preventative controls on email today, however, they are still finding that users exfiltrating sensitive data through corporate email is all too common. Currently, detection and investigation of out-of-policy user activity and security incidents are time-consuming and riddled with manual processes. Learn more on how ObserveIT helps security teams with real-time detection and take investigation time from months to minutes.
Interview: Britta Glade & Linda Gray-Martin - RSAC APJ
To learn more about RSAC APJ, visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/ap19