Difference between revisions of "ES Episode144"
From Paul's Security Weekly
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
= Enterprise News =
= Enterprise News =
Revision as of 14:26, 10 July 2019
Recorded July 10, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with ISC2 by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand. Also, you can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! To help you get selected topics you're interested in, join our new listener interest list! Sign up for a list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a 15% discount to sit for any of their Bootcamp Courses or Workshops! Visit Securityweekly.com/hackerhalted to register now!
- PingID to Support FIDO-Compliant Biometric Authenticators and Security Keys
- TIBCO And Ping Identity Collaborate On Advanced API Cybersecurity Solutions
- BeyondTrust Simplifies Endpoint Privilege Management with PAM Platform Integration
- A10 Networks has announced a container-based solutions
- Infoblox Unveils Simplified Security Platform to Detect and Stop Threats in Today’s Borderless Networks
- Avast to bolster cybersecurity offering with AI and machine learning capabilities
- Alphabet's cybersecurity company Chronicle will join Google Cloud
- Cybersecurity Company Exabeam Acquires Cloud Security Startup SkyFormation
- Accenture to Buy Australian Cybersecurity Firm BCT Solutions
- Broadcom, Symantec near major cybersecurity deal
Interview: Craig Taylor, Cyberhoot
Employees are the weakest link in Cybersecurity and because of this 80% of businesses will adopt a Cloud-based training solution by 2020. Small to Medium sized businesses are being left behind by complex, time-consuming solutions. Resellers need MRR, simple solutions that don't require training and certifications, and need help with client renewals. SMB's face the most complex, and highest rates of online attacks ever. Technology cannot solve all their risks, most solutions are too complex, time-consuming, and costly. Open solutions like CyberHoot allow you to build automated cybersecurity programs, track employee compliance, and address critical risks we all face.
Topic: Threat Hunting