Recorded July 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Vade Secure's Auto-Remediate adds automated protection for Office 365 environments - Help Net Security
- Aqua Security deepens strategic relationship with Microsoft to accelerate Azure deployments - Help Net Security
- Trend Micro's Deep Security as a Service now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - Help Net Security
- DefenseStorm raises $15M to invest in employees and innovation - Help Net Security
- Karamba Security implements its security software on Alpine infotainment systems - Help Net Security
- Cloudflare Registers Trademark Sun Microsystems Slogan, The Network is the Computer
- Signal Sciences Integrates with Datadog to Provide Real-Time Security Threat Insights
- Radware Expands Its Cloud Workload Protection Service to Include Crypto-Jacking Detection - Be Korea-savvy
- Reduce the cost of tool sprawl with smarter network monitoring | Ixia
- ZeroNorth's platform enhancements to increase breadth and scalability - Help Net Security
- ThreatConnect Platform now supports MITRE ATT&CK framework - Help Net Security
Interview: David Harding, ImageWare Systems, Inc.
Identity authentication is more important now than at any other time in history. Today's methods such as 2-factor authentication are falling short and are not as secure as once believed. How do we secure our networks, private information, financial transactions, and healthcare data without adding friction and losing privacy? We'll address the authentication methods that exist, when they are appropriate, and how to use both 2FA and multi-factor biometric authentication to control and manage your digital identity.
Interview: Jared Haggerty, Databerry
From my understanding giving an overview of security in business where it is now and where it is headed and the use of Automox in the IT Industry