Recorded July 24, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Riverbed launches Aternity to improve digital experiences
- Synopsys and Ixia, a Keysight Business, Announce Collaboration to Enable Scalable Networking SoC Validation Solution
- CyberArk unveils industrys most complete SaaS portfolio for privileged access security
- The age of Azure is upon us: Microsoft's biggest business segment is now the one that includes its Azure cloud
- OneLogin launches passwordless device authentication for Windows PCs without Active Directory
- Navisite, Alert Logic Unleash Managed Threat Detection, Remediation
- CrowdStrike skyrockets after topping estimates in first earnings report since IPO
- Trend Micro Delivers the Industry's Most Complete Security Across Cloud and Container Workloads - NCNONLINE
- ESET unveils new version of File Security for Linux - Help Net Security
- Greenbone Security Feed detects and protects against more than 70,000 vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Digital Shadows has announced significant updates to its SearchLight platform
- Thycotic Launches Vault for Securing Access to DevOps Environments
- Check Point introduces high-performance security gateways with 300+Gbps firewall performance
- Thwart the pressing threat of RDP password attacks - Help Net Security
- 9 steps to lock down corporate browsers
Interview: Luis Giraldo, Kaseya
With deep SaaS and Managed Services Provider (MSP) experience, I am responsible for driving engagement with our product among current and prospective partners, building and optimizing the right product organization, and guiding our long-term roadmap.
Interview: Michael Aiello, Google