Recorded July 24, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Riverbed launches Aternity to improve digital experiences
- Synopsys and Ixia, a Keysight Business, Announce Collaboration to Enable Scalable Networking SoC Validation Solution
- CyberArk unveils industrys most complete SaaS portfolio for privileged access security
- The age of Azure is upon us: Microsoft's biggest business segment is now the one that includes its Azure cloud
- OneLogin launches passwordless device authentication for Windows PCs without Active Directory
- Navisite, Alert Logic Unleash Managed Threat Detection, Remediation
- CrowdStrike skyrockets after topping estimates in first earnings report since IPO
- Trend Micro Delivers the Industry's Most Complete Security Across Cloud and Container Workloads - NCNONLINE
- ESET unveils new version of File Security for Linux - Help Net Security
- Greenbone Security Feed detects and protects against more than 70,000 vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Digital Shadows has announced significant updates to its SearchLight platform
- Thycotic Launches Vault for Securing Access to DevOps Environments
- Check Point introduces high-performance security gateways with 300+Gbps firewall performance
- Thwart the pressing threat of RDP password attacks - Help Net Security
- 9 steps to lock down corporate browsers
Interview: Luis Giraldo, Kaseya
Luis is IT Glue’s VP, Product. In his native Colombia, he was in the music business, once playing keyboards on tour with Shakira. He came to Canada in 1997 to further his career in music, and found work selling computers. This led him into the IT space, where after some training he started his own consultancy. His first managed services client was a small medical clinic. As his managed services business grew, it was acquired by Fully Managed. Luis left Fully Managed a year later to start his own MSP, Ook Enterprises. Challenged with documenting his clients’ information systematically and transparently, Luis also developed a SaaS app called Monkey Box. In 2017, Monkey Box was acquired by IT Glue, and Luis was named IT Glue’s VP, Product, taking on the responsibility of growing and improving the world’s best documentation platform.
Unified IT, and the Capabilities of Kaseya's IT Complete Platform
What are organizations struggling with, and how the value of a unified platform can help drive higher efficiency, deeper workflow-level integrations, and lower overall cost.
Interview: Michael Aiello, Google
Mike is the Director of Product Management for Google Cloud Security. Additionally, Mike serves as a Board Director or Board Advisor to cybersecurity, technology and investment companies. Mike's security, risk management, data protection, and privacy products at Google help secure thousands of businesses and billions of people every day. Before joining Google, he served as Chief Information Security Officer at Goldman Sachs, where he helped secure the company’s digital retail bank and established the Consumer Trust and Technology Risk Committee. Mike has an MBA from the University of Oxford and a Masters in Computer Science focused on Information Assurance from New York University’s Tandon School of Engineering and has authored several patents related to cybersecurity and privacy.
Security Responsibility in Hybrid and Multi-cloud
The concept of shared responsibility between provider and customer is core to managing security and risk as organizations move to the cloud. With the rise of hybrid and multi-cloud deployments, how do responsibilities change? Segment will cover how you can evolve your risk models and how cloud providers might help maintain and improve your security posture in a hybrid world.