This episode is sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate yourself. Rock out with your 'sploit out, because this new client site modules rock! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
This podcast is also sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notibly the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Direct Feed subscription for immediate access to new Nessus plugins, and compliance checks” Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
Live from the PaulDotCom Studios Welcome to PaulDotCom Security Weekly, Episode 108 for May 15th, 2008
- PaulDotCom SANS Click-Through - Go there, register for fabulous SANS training! Go now!
- Network Security Projects Using Hacked Wireless Routers with Paul Washington DC, July 23, 2008 SANSFIRE and a joint podcast @ 7:00PM with the ISC folks!
- Pen Test Summit - June 2-3 to be attended by Larry
- PaulDotCom Monthly Webcast - May 28th, 2:00PM EST
- PaulDotCom Mailing List - Come join now!
- PaulDotCom IRC Channel - #pauldotcom on irc.freenode.net
- We have a blog, http://pauldotcom.com, come read it! New web site coming very soon!