From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tenable Network Security - This episode sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notably the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Nessus Professional Feed to detect vulnerabilities in your network today! Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
- Core Security - This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now version 10.0 with WiFi-fu good to go! Rock out with your 'sploit out! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, the worlds best penetration testing tool.
- Trustwave Spiderlabs - Trustwave's SpiderLabs - providing advanced information security services to planet Earth. Visit them online at trustwave.com/spiderlabs!
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
Welcome to PaulDotCom Security Weekly, Episode 133 for December 11th, 2008. A show for security professionals, by security professionals.
- PaulDotCom SANS Click-Through - Go there, register for fabulous SANS training! Go now!
- http://twitter.com/CoreSecurity - "...announce new exploits and advisories as they surface. We'll also pimp webcasts and try to actually talk with people too."