From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tenable Network Security - This episode sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notably the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Nessus Professional Feed to detect vulnerabilities in your network today! Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
- Core Security - This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now version 10.0 with WiFi-fu good to go! Rock out with your 'sploit out! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, the worlds best penetration testing tool.
- Trustwave Spiderlabs - Trustwave's SpiderLabs - providing advanced information security services to planet Earth. Visit them online at trustwave.com/spiderlabs!
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
Welcome to PaulDotCom Security Weekly, Episode 137 for January 22nd, 2009. A show for security professionals and by security professionals who have way too much access to beer. and computers. and maltego.
- [* Melissa on Twitter AKA @Geekgrrl - Self described 'Introvert. Geek. Christian. Wife. Admin. Mac Lover. Vegetarian. Breaker of Things. ...' and now contributer to the PaulDotCom Sweeper madness!
- PaulDotCom Upcoming Events - Security webcast galore and the PaulDotCom weekly planner on all PSW events.
- Shmoocon! - new and improved formula with a PaulDotCom booth, live webcast and shmooball target practice! Also, hear Larry and Dave Lauer speak on building Shmooball launchers in Washington DC Feb 6
- HACK NAKED TV - Hack Naked TV! Episode 1 and 2 are out. Look for more goodies here!
- PaulDotCom SANS Click-Through - Go there, register for some of the best training available! Go now or a kitten dies!
- Register for SANS Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SANS Saskatechewan - Larry is teaching the 6 day wireless track (SEC 617) in Regina on March 23 - 28, 2009. Come help keep him warm!
- One Schmoocon ticket donor asked us to mention the SANS class SEC606 - Data and Drive Forensics
- Best Of Webcast Series - Part I - Best Of Network Penetration Testing Tools - Get the slides and listen to the archived presentation here
- Best presentation I've seen all year! - hevnsnt, www.i-hacked.com