- Tenable Network Security - This episode sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notably the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Nessus Professional Feed to detect vulnerabilities in your network today! Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
- Core Security - This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now version 10.0 with WiFi-fu good to go! Rock out with your 'sploit out! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, the worlds best penetration testing tool.
- Trustwave Spiderlabs - Trustwave's SpiderLabs - providing advanced information security services to planet Earth. Visit them online at trustwave.com/spiderlabs!
Shameless Plugs & General Announcements
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 194 - For Thursday April 8th.
- Notacon! - April 15th - 18th in Cleveland, Mick will be presenting two talks and be a part of a panel discussion! You may also try to get him to discuss hockey! ;-)
- SOURCE Boston - Paul will be speaking at SOURCE Boston on April 22nd giving his new talk titled Embedded System Hacking and My Plot to Take Over The World
- QuahogCon - This will be the next conference that we will be attending. We will have t-shirts and other special things to give away and sell. Larry is giving not one, but TWO talks!
- Sign up for "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Using Nessus" being offered at [Brucon http://blog.brucon.org/2010/03/announcing-brucon-training-5-advanced.html] and [Black Hat Las Vegas http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-us-10/training/bh-us-10-training_TEN-AdvNessus.html]!
- Mark Baggett teaches SANS 504 during SANS Raleigh 2010 on June 21st for 6 days. Come learn Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling!
- Hacker Techniques and Incident Response with Ed Skoudis and John Strand, in your living room via SANS vLive! Pants are optional. IN504 gets you 25% off.
Guest Interview: RSnake!
RSnake is the CEO of SecTheory, blogger at ha.ckers.org, and enjoys long walks on the beach, roasting puppies, and chopping wood as his muscles ripple in the hot summer air. He's worked for Digital Island, Exodus Communications and Cable & Wireless in varying roles and currently contributes to the security strategy of several startup companies.
- Why do you hate Google? That practically mean you hate the Internet!
- Do you like public DNS servers?
- What keeps you awake at night?
- Why do people like attempting to hack your site so much?