PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 248 for Thursday June 16th, 2011.
- El primer Episodio de PaulDotCom Espanol esta disponible aqui. Tenemos mas entrevistas en las semanas que vienen....
- ExCon and B-Sides CT coming June 11th & 12th with Mr. Fish (a.k.a., Senor Pesce).
- Sign up for Blackhat Training Courses:
- PaulDotCom Blackhat Training Sign up for "Offensive Countermeasures: Making Defense Sexy" as a two-day course at Blackhat July 30-31. Every student gets a FREE "Hack Naked" t-shirt and sticker!
- Tenable Security Blackhat Training Sign up for "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus" July 30-31 or August 1-2
- Don't forget to Read our blog, Participate on our mailing list, Visit PaulDotCom Insider, Follow us on Twitter, and Watch our Videos!
Interview: Joshua Drake, Accuvant
Joshua "jduck1337" Drake is a Security Researcher, Metasploit Developer, and former Skateboarder/BBoy who finds himself asking "If you're not seeing persistent attacks, maybe you're already owned?".
- How did you get your start in Information Security
- What was your main research focus with Metasploit?
- What are you working on for Accuvant?
- We hear you've joined Charlie Miller, @nudehaberdasher and @hustlelabs at Accuvant, what kind of projects are you working on?
Interview: Steve Carmody, Shiboleth
The Shibboleth System is a standards based, open source software package for web single sign-on across or within organizational boundaries. It allows sites to make informed authorization decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner.
Stories For Discussion
PaulDotCom Blog Roundup
Listener submitted content
Infosecurity Experts Unite to Create Global Cyber Security Research Agenda - special request from the pauldotcom IRC channel ... "can you bring this in the pauldotcom news to get them all drunk? :)"