From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 250 for Friday July 8th, 2011.
- Los tres primeros episodios de PaulDotCom Espanol con Julio Canto, Lorenzo Martinez, y Chema Alonso esta disponible aqui. Tenemos mas entrevistas en las semanas que vienen....
- Sign up for Blackhat Training Courses:
- PaulDotCom Blackhat Training Sign up for "Offensive Countermeasures: Making Defense Sexy" as a two-day course at Blackhat July 30-31. Every student gets a FREE "Hack Naked" t-shirt and sticker!
- Tenable Security Blackhat Training Sign up for "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus" July 30-31 or August 1-2
- DerbyCon : Louisville, Kentucky – September 30th to October 2nd. Catch Carlos Perez's training session - "Automating Post Exploitation with Metasploit" Friday and Saturday of the Con from 4:00PM to 9:00PM.
- Don't forget to Read our blog, Participate on our mailing list, Visit PaulDotCom Insider, Follow us on Twitter, Join the IRC channel at irc.freenode.net #pauldotcom, and Watch our Videos!
- You can Add us on Facebook where we can be "friends"
Interview: Secret Guest!
8:00 to 8:30