PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 251 for Thursday July 14th, 2011.
- Los episodios de PaulDotCom Espanol con Julio Canto, Lorenzo Martinez, Chema Alonso y Ruben Santamarta esta disponible aqui. Tenemos mas entrevistas en las semanas que vienen....
- Sign up for Blackhat Training Courses:
- PaulDotCom Blackhat Training Sign up for "Offensive Countermeasures: Making Defense Sexy" as a two-day course at Blackhat July 30-31. Every student gets a FREE "Hack Naked" t-shirt and sticker!
- Tenable Security Blackhat Training Sign up for "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus" August 1-2
- If you can't make it to BlackHat, then consider instead the always fabulous SANS Las Vegas for "Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus" Saturday, September 17 - Sunday, September 18.
- DerbyCon : Louisville, Kentucky – September 30th to October 2nd. Catch Carlos Perez's training session - "Automating Post Exploitation with Metasploit" Friday and Saturday of the Con from 4:00PM to 9:00PM.
- Don't forget to Read our blog, Participate on our mailing list, Visit PaulDotCom Insider, Follow us on Twitter, Join the IRC channel at irc.freenode.net #pauldotcom, and Watch our Videos!
- You can Add us on Facebook where we can be "friends"
Interview: Claudio Criscione
Claudio Criscione managed to score his first hack at the age of 10, which was to download more content from the local BBS by bypassing ratio restrictions. After that he hacked his way to graduation at Milano TU and started his PhD. He has been the CTO of Secure Network since 2011. Criscione has been involved in web application security and anomaly detection, but has since moved into virtualization security and is also currently managing virtualization.info.
8:15 to 8:30