Announcements & Shameless Plugs
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 274 for Thursday January 19th, 2012.
- Check out our new shows: Hack Naked TV with John Strand, Hack Naked At Night with Larry and Darren, PaulDotCom Espanol with Carlos Perez.
- John Strand will be teaching Offensive Countermeasures at SANS Orlando March 23-24th: Check it out here
- Larry is teaching SEC617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Defenses 5 times this year (discount code may be in our future):
- Subscribe to our only non-computer security related show dedicated to Cigar Enthusiasts Stogie Geeks with Paul Asadoorian and Tim "BugBear" Mugherini. Wether you smoke an occasional cigar or daily, this show is for you! Tune in as we review the latest cigars being relesaed and talk "Stogie Tech".
- Information Security Career Study A new survey on attitudes about careers in information security. More info
- Don't forget to Read our blog, Participate on our mailing list, Visit PaulDotCom Insider, Follow us on Twitter, Join the IRC channel at irc.freenode.net #pauldotcom, Watch our Videos and Add us on Facebook where we can be "friends"
Interview: HD Moore
HD is Chief Security Officer at Rapid7 and founded the Metasploit Project in the summer of 2003 with the goal of becoming a public resource for exploit code research and development. He is also known for his work in WarVOX, AxMan, the Metasploit uncloaking Engine and the Rogue Network Link Detection Tools.
HD was last on PaulDotCom in Episode 200, June 2010
Guest Tech Segment: Dave "Rel1K' Kennedy on SET 3.0
Dave is a security ninja who regularly crushes pirates and vikings with his man hugs. A founder of DerbyCon, Dave likes to write exploits and is heavily involved with BackTrack and the Social-Engineer Framework. Dave is on to give us a glimpse into SET v3.0: "The Baby Knuckles" edition.