Difference between revisions of "Episode278"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 05:10, 16 February 2012
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 278 for Thursday February 16th, 2012
- John Strand will be teaching Offensive Countermeasures at SANS Orlando March 23-24th: Check it out here
- Larry is teaching SEC617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Defenses 5 times this year: vLive!: April 16 - 22, 2012, SANS Cyber Guardian 2012, Baltimore: April 30 - 06, 2012, SANS Toronto 2012, Toronto: May 14 - 20, 2012, Community SANS Ottawa, Ottawa: June 11 - 17, 2012, SANS Sydney 2012, Sydney, AU: November 12 - 18, 2012
- Check out our new shows: Hack Naked TV with John Strand, Hack Naked At Night with Larry and Darren, PaulDotCom Espanol with Carlos Perez.
- Subscribe to our only non-computer security related show dedicated to Cigar Enthusiasts Stogie Geeks with Paul Asadoorian and Tim "BugBear" Mugherini. Wether you smoke an occasional cigar or daily, this show is for you! Tune in as we review the latest cigars being released and talk "Stogie Tech".
- Don't forget to Follow us on Twitter
Interview: Jeremiah Grossman
Jeremiah Grossman founded WhiteHat Security in August 2001, and is a world-renowned expert in Web security. He's a founder of the Web Application Security Consortium (WASC), and was named one of InfoWorld's Top 25 CTOs for 2007. Prior to WhiteHat, Mr. Grossman was an information security officer at Yahoo! responsible for performing security reviews on the company's hundreds of websites.