Difference between revisions of "Episode286"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
== Introduction ==
== Introduction ==
Revision as of 04:04, 2 May 2012
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 286 for Thursday May 3d, 2012
- Register today for Offensive Countermeasures: Defensive Tactics That Actually Work at SANSFIRE July 7, 2012 - July 8, 2012 with the freewheeling, piano playing & clown loving John Strand!
- Larry is teaching for SANS, check out Larry's very own dedicated page on the SANS web site for a complete list.
- DerbyCon Call for Papers and Ticket Registration is: happening NOW. The PaulDotCom crew will be in attendance for DerbyCon. Training begins Thursday September 27th and the DerbyCon conference runs the 28th thru 30th.
Special Guests: Mike Yaffe, Alex Horan, Selena Proctor
Alex is a Senior Product Manager for Core Security Technologies, a serial hoarder, and certified Breadth and Depth expert. Previously he ran the System Engineering team at Core, helping to provide training and customer support services to CORE IMPACT'S user base. Alex brings a deep knowledge and understanding of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and network administration to his work at Core as well as to cigar smoking.
Some More Plugs
- Be sure to register for Carlos Perez class "Introduction to PowerShell for Security Professionals" happening at DerbyCon.
- You can watch us live at http://pauldotcom.com/live or watch the recorded episodes on Ustream
- Check out our new shows: Hack Naked TV with John Strand, Hack Naked At Night with Larry and Darren, PaulDotCom Espanol with Carlos Perez and our only non-computer security related show dedicated to Cigar Enthusiasts Stogie Geeks with Paul Asadoorian and Tim "BugBear" Mugherini.
- Security BSides everywhere: Iowa, London, Chicago, Austin, Charleston, more. http://www.securitybsides.com/ - We have 5 BSides tickets to give away! Listen to the instructions at the end of Episode 282 for complete details!