Announcements & Shameless Plugs
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 302 for Thursday September 13th, 2012
- Register NOW for: Offensive Countermeasures: Defensive Techniques That Actually Work SANS Las Vegas on September 23-24, 2012
- NEW Register for our brand new Defensive Countermeasures: Foundations of Network Protection being offered by Blackhat in conjunction with the HALO conference.
- Be sure to check out the The Stogie Geeks Show! For cigar enthusiasts, by cigar enthusiasts.
Interview with Jason Lam
Jason is the head of global threat management at a major financial institution based in Canada. Jason specializes in Web application security, and shares his research findings and experiences by teaching at the SANS Institute. His recent SANS courseware development includes Defending Web Application Security Essentials and Web Application Pen Testing Hands-On Immersion.
- How did you get your start in information security?
- Tell us something no one knows about Defending Web Apps