Difference between revisions of "Episode346"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
= Stories =
= Stories =
Revision as of 20:39, 16 September 2013
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 346 for Thursday September 19th, 2013
- Episode 350 of PaulDotCom will be recorded and streamed live on October 25, 2013. We are looking for submissions for technical segments, send them to psw -at - pauldotcom.com and we will pick the best ones to be featured on the show. We are looking for panel guests as well! Support our chosen charity: Wings For Warriors. This will be an all day event!
- We've released a book on Offensive Countermeasures! Visit tinyurl.com/OCM-Amazon to add this to your summer reading list.
- We are looking for sponsors for our weekly webcasts and shows. Contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details!
- The Stogie Geeks Show! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Thursday nights at 9:00PM EST. Come have a cigar with us! If you are in the Rhode Island area please visit our sponsor the Havana Cigar Club, its an awesome place to have a drink! Make sure you print out your $5.00 off coupon here!
Guest Interview: Vivek Ramachandran
Biography: Vivek Ramachandran is a world renowned security researcher and evangelist. His expertise includes computer and network security, exploit research, wireless security, computer forensics, embedded systems security, compliance and e-Governance. He is the founder of [www.SecurityTube.net Security tube] and Pentester Academy .
- Three words to describe yourself
- If you were a serial killer, what would be our weapon of choice?
- In a game of ass grabby-grabby do you prefer to go first or second?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- Stranded on a desert island, which tablet would you bring with you if you could choose only one: Android, iPad or Surface?