- 1 Episode Media
- 2 Announcements
- 3 Heather Mahalik from SANS on Advanced Smartphone and Mobile Device Forensics course
- 4 Guest Interview: Thierry Zoller
- 5 Stories
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 347 for Thursday October 10th, 2013
- Episode 350 of PaulDotCom will be recorded and streamed live on October 25, 2013. We are looking for submissions for technical segments, send them to psw -at - pauldotcom.com and we will pick the best ones to be featured on the show. We are looking for panel guests as well! Support our chosen charity: Wings For Warriors. This will be an all day event!
- We've released a book on Offensive Countermeasures! Visit tinyurl.com/OCM-Amazon to add this to your summer reading list.
- We are looking for sponsors for our weekly webcasts and shows. Contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details!
- The Stogie Geeks Show! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Thursday nights at 9:00PM EST. Come have a cigar with us! If you are in the Rhode Island area please visit our sponsor the Havana Cigar Club, its an awesome place to have a drink! Make sure you print out your $5.00 off coupon here!
Heather Mahalik from SANS on Advanced Smartphone and Mobile Device Forensics course
Heather Mahalik is a senior digital forensics analyst at Basis Technology. As the on-site project manager, she uses her experience to manage the cell phone exploitation team and supports media and cell phone forensics efforts in the U.S. government. Heather is a certified SANS instructor and teaching the upcoming course Advanced Smartphone and Mobile Device Forensics.
Guest Interview: Thierry Zoller