PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 352 for Thursday November 21st, 2013
- We've released a book on Offensive Countermeasures! Visit tinyurl.com/OCM-Amazon to add this to your summer reading list.
- We are looking for sponsors for our weekly webcasts and shows. Contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details!
- The Stogie Geeks Show! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Thursday nights at 9:00PM EST. Come have a cigar with us! If you are in the Rhode Island area please visit our sponsor the Havana Cigar Club, its an awesome place to have a drink! Make sure you print out your $5.00 off coupon here!
- Larry teaching SANS classes: Check out his SANS page for the details" 617 in DC in December, and in Orlando in March, Also 571 at RSA
Guest Interview: Martin Roesch
Martin Roesch is the VP and chief architect, Security Business Group at Cisco.A respected authority on intrusion prevention and detection technology and forensics, he is responsible for the technical direction and product development efforts for Sourcefire's commercial and open source product offerings. Roesch, who has nearly 20 years of industry experience in network security and embedded systems engineering, is also the author and lead developer of the Snort® Intrusion Prevention and Detection System (www.snort.org) that forms the foundation for the Sourcefire Next-Generation IPS.
- Three words to describe yourself
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of Ass Grabby Grabby do you prefer to go first or second?
- Stranded in a desert island, which tablet would you bring along: a) iPad b) Surface c) Android d) All of the above e) None of the above?