Difference between revisions of "Episode356"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 22:36, 9 December 2013
PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Episode 356 for Thursday December 12th, 2013
- We've released a book on Offensive Countermeasures! Visit tinyurl.com/OCM-Amazon to add this to your summer reading list.
- We are looking for sponsors for our weekly webcasts and shows. Contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details!
- The Stogie Geeks Show! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Thursday nights at 9:00PM EST. Come have a cigar with us! If you are in the Rhode Island area please visit our sponsor the Havana Cigar Club, its an awesome place to have a drink! Make sure you print out your $5.00 off coupon here!
- Larry teaching SANS classes: Check out his SANS page for the details" 617 in DC in December, and in Orlando in March, Also 571 at RSA
Guest Interview: Champ Clark
- Three words to describe yourself
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of Ass Grabby Grabby do you prefer to go first or second?
- Stranded in a desert island, which tablet would you bring along: a) iPad b) Surface c) Android d) All of the above e) None of the above?
TextSecure, Now With 10 Million More Users Now we see that encryption is making an attempt to become more mainstream (at least on geek circles). Google catches French govt spoofing its domain certificates The chain of trust in the CA model is broken, SSH had it right all along, we should start doing more certificate pinning.