Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 370 for Thursday April 17th, 2014
- This segment is sponsored by Palo Alto Networks creators of THE next-generation firewalls, helping you enforce network security policies based on applications, users, and content. Visit them on the web at www.paloaltonetworks.com
- and by The SANS institute the most trusted source for computer security training, certification and research. visit www.sans.org to learn more
- and by Tenable Network Security, the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Check out Tenable's other cool products such as the passive vulnerability scanner and SecurityCenter Continuous View. Visit them on the web at www.tenable.com
- The are still processing, however all of the MA CCDC videos are posted here: http://securityweekly.com/maccdc2014
- We are scheduling three upcoming webcasts, sponsors will be The SANS Institute, Palto Alto Networks and Pwnie Express, please check http://securityweekly.com/watch for the dates and topics! You can also subscribe to the Security Weekly Insider list and receive advanced notifications of all upcoming webcasts and webcast content.
- CircleCityCon is the first hacker con in Indianapolis.It is in a small to medium sized venue located in the heart of Indianapolis. general admission ticket: Jan 1, 2014 - until sold out, when: June 13-15, 2014.
- Come take SEC617 at Security West, May 10-15 in Sunny San Diego! Sign up through Larry's SANS page at: http://www.sans.org/instructors/larry-pesce
- BSides Boston May 9-10, 2014: Discover the great next big thing! http://www.bsidesboston.org
- BSides Connecticut is looking for presenters. Submit at http://www.securitybsides.com/BSidesCT2014
Guest Interview: Rob Fuller (Mubix)
- Three words to describe yourself
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of Ass Grabby Grabby do you prefer to go first or second?
- If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would it be?
- This segment is brought to you by http://www.blacksquirrel.io/ - Pentest Networks from Your Browser! Exploit the limits of network security through just a browser. Have a Chrome exploit in your toolkit? Good, but for the rest of us there's Black Squirrel. Visit blacksquirrel.io for more information.
- and by Onapsis the leading provider of solutions to protect ERP systems from cyber-attacks. Customers can secure their SAP and Oracle business-critical platforms from espionage, sabotage and financial fraud risks. Visit them on the web at http://www.onapsis.com/
- and by Pwnie Express - Check out the community edition and turn your Nexus 7 into a lean and mean pen testing machine. For all those hard to reach places, there's Pwnie Express, visit them on the web at pwnieexpress.com
- Black Hills Information Security, THE source for all of your penetration testing needs. Please visit www.blackhillsinfosec.com for more information and use the contact page to request a quote!
Where's Jack speaking? InfoSecurity Europe (London), CSA Oslo, BSides Boston, BSides Nashville. I'll also be attending BSides London and BSides San Antonio.