Difference between revisions of "Episode406"
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
== Jack's lack of stories ==
== Jack's lack of stories ==
Revision as of 09:24, 12 February 2015
MP3 < Not yet published!
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 406 for February 12th, 2015
And now, from the dark corners of the Internet, where exploits run wild, packets aren’t the only things getting sniffed, and the beer flows steady its Paul’s Security Weekly!
- This interview is sponsored by The SANS institute the most trusted source for computer security training, certification and research. visit www.sans.org to learn more
- And by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus, the world's best vulnerability scanner! Jumpstart your security program today and evaluate SecurityCenter CV, THE continuous monitoring solution. www.tenable.com
- And by Black Squirrel. Pentest Networks from Your Browser! Exploit the limits of network security through just a browser. Have a Chrome exploit in your toolkit? Good, but for the rest of us there's Black Squirrel. Visit blacksquirrel.io for more information.
"Now, fire up a packet capture, pour yourself a beer, and give the intern control of your botnet..."
"Here's your host, a man who is excited to be back touching python...again."
- Security Weekly Announcements:
- Cold weather got you down? Warm up to Embedded Device Security Assessments, a 2-day hosted class at the SANS ICS Summit on February 25-26th, Security Weekly listeners receive a 10% discount when using the code SECWEEK10. Register Here Today!
- Larry teaching SANS 617 Wireless Ethical Hacking and Defense coming up in Orlando April 11-18, Austin, TX May 18-23, Baltimore, MD (SANSFIRE) June 13-20, and Berlin, Germany June 22-27
- Security Weekly listeners also receive 10% off products in our store with discount code 'IHACKNAKED'
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, join our Google Groups mailing list, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- B-Sides Boston 2015 is May 9th in Cambridge, MA. Got a great topic, or fresh new idea? Share it with the community at BSB 2015 call for papers is now open, CFP deadline is March 1st
- Stories of the week is brought to you by Onapsis the leading provider of solutions to protect ERP systems from cyber-attacks. Customers can secure their SAP and Oracle business-critical platforms from espionage, sabotage and financial fraud risks. Visit them on the web at http://www.onapsis.com/
- And by Pwnie Express - Check out the community edition and turn your Nexus 7 into a lean and mean pen testing machine. For all those hard to reach places, there's Pwnie Express, visit them on the web at http://pwnieexpress.com
- And by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email email@example.com to request a quote today!
-  Just in time for Valentine's Day: More than 60 percent of mobile dating apps are vulnerable to cyber attacks (Frank suggestion)
Joff's stories of his teenage mates of past days
Jack's lack of stories
-  Adobe brings you "Chinese Hacking Group Codoso Team Uses Forbes.com As Watering Hole" (Frank suggestion)