- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 433 - 6:00PM
- 2 Discussion Segment: Jack Daniel - 6:05PM-6:55PM
- 3 Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 433 - 6:00PM
MP3 <-- Not yet recorded!
Intro, Sponsors & Announcements
This week --EDIT--, and more so stay tuned!
- And by Netsparker, the developers of the ONLY false positive free web application security scanners, enabling you to automatically identify vulnerabilities and security flaws in all your websites, web applications and web services. Netsparker scanners are available in two editions, Netsparker Desktop and Netsparker Cloud, the enterprise level online scanning service. For more information visit their website on https//www.netsparker.com/securityweekly/
- Looking for a career change? Tenable Network Security is hiring! Everything from programmers to researchers, check out all of the available positions at http://securityweekly.com/tenablejobs. If you are listening to this show, check out the following two positions, both technical and both are work from home: Nessus Vulnerability Research Engineer and C Software Engineer
- Brought to you by Pwnie Express - Check out the community edition and turn your Nexus 7 into a lean and mean pen testing machine. For all those hard to reach places, there's Pwnie Express, visit them on the web at http://pwnieexpress.com
- And by Onapsis the leading provider of solutions to protect ERP systems from cyber-attacks. Customers can secure their SAP and Oracle business-critical platforms from espionage, sabotage and financial fraud risks. Visit them on the web at http://www.onapsis.com/
Broadcasting live from G Unit Studios in Rhode Island, the show where exploits run wild, packets aren’t the only things getting sniffed, systems aren't the only things getting penetrated, functions are the only things getting wrapped, bits aren't the only things getting banged and the cocktails flow steady its Paul’s Security Weekly!
Now, fire up a packet capture, pour yourself an adult beverage, and give the intern control of your botnet...
Jack: Here's your host, <FUNNY COMMENT HERE> Paul Asadoorian!"
Paul: Hello everyone and welcome to Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 433 for Thursday, September 3rd 2015
- Purchase Hack Naked T-Shirts and stickers online at http://shop.securityweekly.com get yours today! For a limited time only use the discount code "HACKNAKEDSUMMER" and get 50% your order! Its a summer blow-out sale and ends on September 23, 2015 (The first official day of fall).
- Larry teaching SANS 617 Wireless Ethical Hacking and Defense coming up in Las Vegas, NV, September 14-19, and the Pentest Hackfest in November in Washington, DC and lots more places so be certain to check the SANS web site for more course offerings!
Discussion Segment: Jack Daniel - 6:05PM-6:55PM
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
- This segment is sponsored by The SANS institute the most trusted source for computer security training, certification and research. visit www.sans.org to learn more
- And by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus, the world's best vulnerability scanner! Jumpstart your security program today and evaluate SecurityCenter CV, THE continuous monitoring solution. www.tenable.com
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email email@example.com to request a quote today!
- Submit your B-Sides Tampa CFP here. This is a four night cruise, the conference is two full days at sea with a stop in Cozumel Mexico. Accepted talks receive a free cabin for two.
Day 1 - Depart in the afternoon
Day 2 - Sea day (BSides day 1)
Day 3 - Cozumel, Mexico
Day 4 - Sea day (BSides day 2)
Day 5 - Back at Tampa