- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 458 - 6:00PM
- 2 Interview with Alex Horan from Onapsis- 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 3 Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 458 - 6:00PM
Recorded March 31rd 2016
This week we interview Alex Horan from Onapsis
- InfoSec World 2016, returning to Disney’s Contemporary Resort on April 4-6, 2016, will present over 100 industry experts who will share hands-on, practical advice on a range of security topics. From understanding your adversary to learning about the zero-day exploit market to bridging the gap between security and the business, InfoSec World 2016 will offer an opportunity for security professionals to learn something new and test ideas with peers. Join us in Orlando to increase your information security knowledge, and help the security community get one step closer to Unlocking Security's Message.
Interview with Alex Horan from Onapsis- 6:00PM-7:00PM
Alex is a security focused IT professional with strong experience leading and motivating IT teams and departments. He is experience in project management, meeting with customers, prospects and analysts to determine best areas of development and effective at communicating the needs from those communities to engineering teams. And understands the balance needed between providing a secure environment and allowing an organization to perform their business operations. He has presented at large conferences for both technical and managerial audiences.
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
- Waaay Too Many Things Are Exposing VNC On The Internet
- Six Charged For Hacking Lottery To Spew Only Winning Tickets
- A Hundred Million Truecaller Users Vulnerable To Privacy Bug
- Some Old SAP Systems Have Default Kernel User Accounts
- LiveJournal Hit With Angler Exploit Kit
- FBI Investigates Hacks Against U.S. Law Firms
- "Nearly 1
- New self-protecting USB trojan able to avoid detection
- SDR Radio Academy: Reverse engineering a wireless car key fob.: phasenoise
- More on Purple Teaming Carnal0wnage - Attack Research Blog Carnal0wnage & Attack Research Blog
- How to Avoid a King’s Ransom
- Dark Web’s got a bad rap: 7 in 10 want it shut down
- 1418 Vulnerabilities In A Medical Device – What Now?
- Ports Are Meaningless
- Let Me Get That Door for You: Remote Root Vulnerability in HID Door Controllers
- FBI Agrees to Unlock iPhone, iPod in Arkansas Homicide Case
- Inside the Little-Known Japan Firm Helping the FBI Crack iPhones
- Maryland Appellate Court Rebukes Police for Concealing Use of Stingrays
- FTC Issues Warning on Cross-Device Tracking and Surveillance Apps
- Reddit's Warrant Canary just died