Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 464 - 6:00PM
Recorded May 12, 2016
 Coming Soon Douglas White, Ph.D. CEO / Product Architect
- We will have Douglas White, Ph.D. in studio on the show today!
First segment 6:00PM-7:00PM
Our guest on the show will be Douglas White, Ph.D.
Professor of Networking, Security and Forensics, Director, FANS Lab Doug will be in the Studio with us. Dr. Douglas White has worked in the technology industry for 30 years and has worked as a programmer, networking admin, security specialist, and consultant. Dr. White teaches courses in Digital Forensics, Computer Networking, and any other class that comes along that involves computers and security. Doug is a core team member of the Rhode Island Cyber Disruption Team which is coordinated by the Rhode Island State Police. Doug White was the first certified instructor for the ISFCE digital forensics boot camps and has worked for a variety of professional training organizations and corporations teaching and working in technology.
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
In the Press:
- Shakeup in the Endpoint security market - Virustotal changes the game.
- HackRF Jeep unlock replay attack - A simple capture and replay with a hacker can unlock older jeeps…no rolling code needed.
- Walmart sues - Over Chip and pin implementation, because it is chip and signature that os required, not chip and pin.