- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 477
- 2 Announcements
- 3 Interview: Alex Horan - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 4 Technical SegmentL: - 7:00PM-7:30PM
- 5 Security News - 7:30PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 477
Recorded: August 18, 2016
This week we interview Alex Horan from Onapsis
 Coming Soon
Interview: Alex Horan - 6:00PM-7:00PM
Alex is a security focused IT professional with strong experience leading and motivating IT teams and departments. He is experience in project management, meeting with customers, prospects and analysts to determine best areas of development and effective at communicating the needs from those communities to engineering teams. And understands the balance needed between providing a secure environment and allowing an organization to perform their business operations. He has presented at large conferences for both technical and managerial audiences.
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Technical SegmentL: - 7:00PM-7:30PM
Security News - 7:30PM-8:00PM
How PCI Acceptance Has Improved Security  The PCI Council is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. Has PCI helped? Hindered? Just been a nuisance? What is the future of payment security?
 NSA Hacked?