From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Listener Feedback: A Host's Perspective
Several listeners ask us to answer some of the questions that we ask the guests. Often times we are asking our guests interesting question, and listeners really want the hosts feedback as well! So, I've prepared some questions for the hosts:
- How did you get your start in information security?
- What is the most challenging part of your security career today? In the past?
- What devices and software make common appearances in your lab?
- If you built a brand new Raspberry PI, what would you do with it?
- What is the number one thing you would do, or exploit, to compromise the security of an organization?
- What is your most favorite piece of technology in your home? What are the security ramifications of using it?
- What qualities would you look for if you had to hire 1 security person for an organization?
- What is the most influential software developed for the security industry?
- What would you say to today’s youth about hacking and security?
- Facial recognition can be tricked with Facebook photos
- VxWorks: Execute My Packets | Exodus Intelligence
- "Epic Games Forums Hacked
- Leaked ShadowBrokers Attack Upgraded to Target Current Versions of Cisco ASA
- "Americans want passwords
- Hacking smart cities: Dangerous connections
- How Bitcoin Helped Fuel An Explosion In Ransomware Attacks
- EFF Slams Disregard For User Privacy With Windows 10
- Four In Five Android Devices Inherit Linux Snooping Flaw
- Ashley Madison Agrees To Security Overhaul After Damning Report