From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 503
 Coming Soon
Recorded March 2nd, 2017
- ITPro.TV courses include Cybersecurity Analyst+, CCNA Cyber Ops, ITIL Operational Support and Analysis, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking v9. ITProTV is introducing a new membership level soon. All current Premium Members will be granted the highest membership level available, so sign up today! Visit itpro.tv/securityweekly and use code SW30.
- InfoSecWorld - Your 10% off discount code to promote to your members is OS17-SW. This will give them 10% off the main conference or the World Pass.
- SCADA Security has always been, and continues to be, a hot topic in our industry. Our sponsor Waterfall Security is offering a free book for the first 100 listeners to register titled "SCADA Security: What's Broken and How To Fix It" by Andrew Ginter, Waterfall's VP of Industrial Security. Visit http://securityweekly.com/scada to get your free copy today!
- Attend the InfoSecWorld conference on April 3-5 in Orlando Florida, tons of great talks and Security Weekly listeners get10% off by using the code OS17-SW. Find out more at infosecworld.misti.com
- Attend SOURCE Boston on April 24-27th for training and awesome talks! Use the code SECURITYWEEKLY for $100 off either a conference ticket or one of the trainings. Find out more at source conference.com
Interview: - 6:00PM-7:00PM
Security News - 7:00-8:30PM
- Siemens RUGGEDCOM NMS Equipment Vulnerable to CSRF, XSS
- Slack Fixes Cross-Origin Token Theft Bug
- Cloudbleed Triggered 1.2M Times, Damage Kept to Minimum
- We found a hidden backdoor in Chinese Internet of Things devices researchers
- White Hat Hackers Warn Of Easy To Hack Household Robots
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Loses Cash Bonus Over Security Breaches
- Three Years after Heartbleed, How Vulnerable Are You?
- Researchers find severe flaw in WordPress plugin with 1 million installs
- Researchers uncover PowerShell Trojan that uses DNS queries to get its orders
- Recent Security Issues Show Vulnerability of the Cloud
- Use an Android password manager? Your private information could be at risk
- Over a million websites could be at risk from critical WordPress gallery plugin flaw
- Week in review: Mac ransomware, women in infosec, and the death of SHA-1 - Help Net Security
- Alarming number of businesses hit by hackers in past year: poll