Difference between revisions of "Episode524"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
=== Hosts ===
=== Hosts ===
Revision as of 19:22, 1 August 2017
Paul's Security Weekly Episode #524
Recorded August 3, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Danny Miller, Ericom Software - 6:00PM-7:00PM
Daniel Miller is the Director of Product Marketing at Ericom Software. He has more than 15 years of industry experience in corporate and product marketing, business development, and product management supporting an array of technology services, hardware and software solutions – with a strong focus on cybersecurity in recent years. Daniel holds a Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Sciences, a Master's degree in Psychology, and an Executive MBA.
Tech Segment - 7:00-7:30PM
Security News - 7:30-8:30PM
- Making Infosec Meetings More Inclusive
- How Engineers Hacked 113 Year Old Subway System Signs
- Chromes built-in adblocker arrives for early adopters
- Researchers display CAN do skill in vehicle DoS
- An Insight into Security Static Analysis Tools
- WannaCry Hero Arrested, One of Two Charged with Distribution of Kronos Malware
- New IoT Bill Proposes Security Standards for Smart Devices
- Hackers Behind WannaCry Ransomware Withdraw $143,000 From Bitcoin Wallets
- FBI Arrests Researcher Who Found 'Kill-Switch' to Stop Wannacry Ransomware
- FCC has no documentation of DDoS attack that hit net neutrality comments
- Google Tracks Ransomware Payments at Scale With Machine Learning