- 1 Paul's Security Weekly #542
- 2 Interview: Marcello Salvati, Coalfire Labs- 6:00PM-6:45PM
- 3 Tech Segment: John Strand, Black Hills Information Security - 6:45-7:45PM
- 4 Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
Paul's Security Weekly #542
Recorded January 4, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Marcello Salvati, Coalfire Labs- 6:00PM-6:45PM
Marcello Salvati is a senior security consultant at Coalfire Labs by day and by night a tool developer who discovered a novel technique to turn tea, sushi and dank memes into somewhat functioning code. He is an active member of the InfoSec community who has created numerous open-source tools (CrackMapExec, DeathStar, MITMf), has presented at multiple security conferences such as Defcon, BlackHat, 44Con, DerbyCon, and contributed articles to security publications.
Tech Segment: John Strand, Black Hills Information Security - 6:45-7:45PM
John will be talking about the new mimikatz event log clearing feature.
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- 10 Things In Cybersecurity That You Might Have Missed In 2017
- Flaw In Major Browsers Allows 3rd-Party Scripts to Steal Your Saved Passwords
- Critical Flaw Reported In phpMyAdmin Lets Attackers Damage Databases
- Beware Of A VMWare VDP Remote Root Issue
- How To Protect Your Home Router From Attacks
- Meltdown And Spectre: How Chip Hacks Work
- Intel In Security Hot Seat Over Serious CPU Design Flaw
Jack's one lonely story
- Jack Jones takes aim at the bogus Ponemon "Cost of data breach" report and Jack methodically tears it apart.