From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Paul's Security Weekly #549
Recorded February 22, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand. Currently On-Demand we have webcasts with: Cybereason, Black Hills, Onapsis, Signal Sciences, and Stealthbits!
- Check out our friends at ItProTV for an awesome library of OnDemand training head on over to ITPro.TV/securityweekly!
- InfoSec World is March 19-21st of 2018. It is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Security Weekly subscribers can save 15% off the InfoSec World 2018 Main Conference or World Pass with the code OS18-SW!
Interview: - 6:00PM-6:45PM
- How did you get your start in information security?
- With all of the protections available today, why is ransomware a threat to the enterprise? Or is it?
- What are the weaknesses ransomware preys upon?
- What is a tabletop exercise?
- Why are they so useful for ransomware?
- For practitioners listening, why should they love tabletop exercises and step away from the keyboard?
- How do you execute on the lessons learned in tabletop exercises?
Tech Seg: - 6:45-7:45PM
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- Quickjack Advanced Clickjacking & Frame Slicing Attack Tool
- How to Fight Mobile Number Port-out Scams
- Russians Hacked the Olympics
- Top Five Ways Security Vulnerabilities Hide in Your IT Systems
- Attackers Using Memcached Servers to Amplify DDoS Attacks
- GitHub Hit By Largest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded at 1.35 Tbps
- Two Thirds Of Organizations Not Prepared For GDPR Right To Be Forgotten
- 23,000 HTTPS Certs Will Be Axed In Next 24 Hours Amid Bitter Turf War