Paul's Security Weekly #560
Recorded May 17, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Our upcoming webcast with Javelin Networks on Overcoming the Limitations of Privilege Account Management is being held on May 24 from noon - 1:00pm
Interview: Matthew Silva, Roger Williams University - 6:00PM-6:45PM
Undergraduate student attending Roger Williams University. B.A. Cybersecurity and Networking, double minor in Computer Science and Digital Forensics. President of Cybersecurity and Intel Club [CIC] at Roger Williams University.
Technical Segment: - 6:45-7:45PM
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- Google Project Zero Calls Windows 10 Edge Defense ACG Flawed
- 2 million lines of source code left exposed by phone company EE
- Nest turns up the temperature on password reusers
- The Enterprise of Thing's troubling lack of security
- Turkey's Government Tried to Hack Hundreds of Protesters Over Twitter, Researchers Say
- US cell carriers are selling access to your real-time phone location data
- Attackers Use UPnP to Sidestep DDoS Defenses
- Don't Roll the Dice When Prioritizing Vulnerability Fixes
- VMware Releases Security Update | US-CERT
- 25% of Businesses Targeted with Cryptojacking in the Cloud
- Wapiti Web Application Vulnerability Scanner 3.0.1 Packet Storm
- Bejtlich Joining Splunk
- Google CTF 2018 is here
- UPnP joins the 'just turn it off on consumer devices, already' club
- RedHat admins, patch now dont let your servers get pwned!
- All these vulnerabilities, rarely matter.
- Sending Inaudible Commands to Voice Assistants - Schneier on Security