Paul's Security Weekly #574
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to DerbyCon.com/wellness
Interview: Wim Remes, Wire Security bvba - 6:00-6:45PM
Wim is the founder of and principal consultant at Wire Security, based in Belgium. He leverages 15+ years of security leadership experience to advise clients on reducing their risk posture by solving complex security problems and by building resiliency into their organizations.
Topic: Pentesting?SDLC?The state of security?Life of a (virtual) CISO? certifications? … you throw the ball and I’ll hit it.
Tech Segment: - 6:45PM-7:45PM
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- Spanish driver tests positive for every drug in test
- Remotely exploitable flaw in Schneider Electric PLCs is a danger to OT networks - Help Net Security
- Vulnerabilities found in the remote management interface of Supermicro servers | ZDNet
- Google fixes Chrome issue that allowed theft of WiFi logins | ZDNet
- Localhost HTTP debugging with Fiddler
- Red Flags Someone Is Spying on Your Computer | Reader's Digest
- Browser Extensions: Are They Worth the Risk? Krebs on Security
- Active Campaign Exploits Critical Apache Struts 2 Flaw in the Wild
- U.S. to Charge North Korean Spy Over WannaCry and Sony Pictures Hack
- HTTPS crypto-shame: TV Licensing website pulled offline
- How to manipulate Apple's podcast charts, and get yourself a top-rated show
- The Vulnerability Disclosure Process: Still Broken
- Cisco warns customers of critical security flaws, advisory includes Apache Struts | ZDNet