Recorded May 16, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Julian Zottl, Raytheon - 6:00-6:30PM
Julian Zottl is a Cyber and Information Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business. IIS is a leader in intelligence, surveillance reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions and information-based solutions for homeland security. It also provides training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counterterrorism markets.
Tech Segment: Bryson Bort, SCYTHE - 6:30 - 7:30PM
Bryson is the Founder of SCYTHE, a start-up building a next generation attack emulation platform, and GRIMM, a boutique cybersecurity consultancy, and Co-Founder of the ICS Village, a non-profit advancing awareness of industrial control system security. He is a National Security Institute Fellow. Prior, Bryson led an elite offensive capabilities development group. As a U.S. Army Officer, Bryson was a tank commander and led a tactical communications platoon. He served as a Battle Captain and Brigade Engineering Officer in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom before leaving the Army as a Captain.
Bryson received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with honors from the United States Military Academy at West Point. He holds a Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Management from the University of Maryland, a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Florida, and completed graduate studies in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Texas.
Security News - 7:30PM-8:30PM
- Microsoft plugs wormable RDP flaw, new speculative execution side channel vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Passwords Are Dead, Long Live The Password
- A flaw in Google Titan Security Keys expose users to Bluetooth Attacks
- Severe Linux kernel flaw found in RDS
- Microsoft Releases Security Updates to Address Remote Code Execution Vulnerability | US-CERT
- More Attacks against Computer Automatic Update Systems - Schneier on Security
- Google 0Day In the Wild project tracks zero-days exploited in the Wild