Recorded May 16, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Julian Zottl, Raytheon - 6:00-6:30PM
Julian Zottl is a Cyber and Information Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business. IIS is a leader in intelligence, surveillance reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions and information-based solutions for homeland security. It also provides training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counterterrorism markets.
Tech Segment: Federico Simonetti, Xiid Corporation - 6:30 - 7:30PM
- Former ethical hacker (DDT)
- Former professor of operating systems security at the University of Milan
- Developed software for the Italian anti-terrorism and anti-pedophile
- Serial entrepreneur with several successful exits in his past
- Hardcore software designer, with award-winning software titles on his resume
Security News - 7:30PM-8:30PM
- Microsoft plugs wormable RDP flaw, new speculative execution side channel vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Passwords Are Dead, Long Live The Password
- A flaw in Google Titan Security Keys expose users to Bluetooth Attacks
- Severe Linux kernel flaw found in RDS
- Microsoft Releases Security Updates to Address Remote Code Execution Vulnerability | US-CERT
- More Attacks against Computer Automatic Update Systems - Schneier on Security
- Google 0Day In the Wild project tracks zero-days exploited in the Wild