Recorded August 8, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Qualys is introducing a new prescription for security and it’s FREE: Global IT Asset Discovery and Inventory. Activate it today at securityweekly.com/qualys so you can achieve 100% near real-time visibility across your hybrid environments.
Interview: Gabriel Gumbs, Spirion - 6:00-7:00PM
Gabriel Gumbs is the VP of Product Management at Spirion where his focus is on the strategy and technology propelling Spirion’s rapidly-growing security platform. A cybersecurity industry veteran with a 19 year tenure in CyberSecurity, he has spent much of that time as a security practitioner, aligning security innovations with business objectives for Fortune 100 organizations. Gabriel is an information security thought leader, privacy advocate and public speaker.
Software Development: Security Do's & Dont's- 6:30 - 7:30PM
Josh Douglas, Mimecast - 7:30PM-8:30PM
Joshua Douglas, Vice President of Threat Intelligence, joined Mimecast in 2019 after a stint as Chief Information Security Officer for TRC Companies Inc. He has two decades of experience in helping global organizations secure their most prized business/mission assets. Before TRC, Josh spent 12 years at Raytheon serving as the Chief Technology Officer for Forcepoint/Raytheon Cyber Products and Chief Strategy Officer for Raytheon Cyber Services. He is a forward-looking cybersecurity executive who creates advanced services and solutions that help protect enterprise from ever-changing risks and threats.