Difference between revisions of "PSWEpisode636"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
= Interview: , - 6:00-6:45PM =
[[File:.jpg|right|250px|thumb|<center>'''[https://twitter.com/]'''is the of [https://.com/ ]</center>]] is -and , -. was for ., , ,and -.has and , the of .<br><br>and <br><br>'''Segment :'''<br>
Revision as of 19:53, 14 January 2020
Recorded January 16, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Dug Song, Duo Security - 6:00-6:45PM
Dug Song is Co-founder and General Manager of Duo Security, one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity providers in the world. In 2018, Duo was acquired by Cisco for $2.35 billion, making it the largest exit ever for a Michigan-based software company.
Founded in 2010, Duo protects more than 20,000 organizations against data breach with its simple and easy two-factor authentication and Zero Trust security products.
Dug has a history of leading successful products and companies to solve pressing security problems, and is a leading voice in the cybersecurity industry. Prior to launching Duo, Dug spent seven years as founding Chief Security Architect at Arbor Networks, protecting 80 percent of the world’s Internet service providers.
Dug is heavily involved in mentorship and fostering entrepreneurship in Michigan. He is co-founder of the Ann Arbor’s Entrepreneurs Fund, which enables local entrepreneurs to turn business success into positive community impact. Dug is an executive board member of the University of Michigan’s Wallace House journalism fellowship program.
- Cisco Zero Trust: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/zero-trust.html
- Duo website: https://duo.com/
Security News - 6:45PM-7:30PM
- Cybersecurity Lessons Learned from 'The Rise of Skywalker'
- Brazil prosecutes Glenn Greenwald in attack on press freedom
- How to prep for Windows 7, Server 2008 end of life
- Multiple Vulnerabilities Found in AMD ATI Radeon Graphics Cards | SecurityWeek.Com
- NSA Offers Guidance on Mitigating Cloud Flaws
- Report: Saudi Crown Prince Personally Sent Malware to Jeff Bezos, Possibly to Steal Those Dick Pics
- Here Is the Technical Report Suggesting Saudi Arabias Prince Hacked Jeff Bezos Phone
- Microsoft Security Shocker As 250 Million Customer Records Exposed Online
- Sonos Makes It Clear: You No Longer Own The Things You Buy
- UN experts: Israeli spyware likely used in alleged Saudi hack of Bezos phone
- Quay Container Registry Quay
Tech Segment: Hacker Culture Roundtable - 7:30-8:30PM
To see all hosts on this show, visit our wiki page and all of the show notes are here as well!