Recorded on February 11, 2020, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Discussion: The Spirit of the Law - Risk-Based Security
Picking up where last week's discussion with Chris Roberts; hoping to process a little more what was discussed and find actionable steps to take within organizations with or without the regulatory/compliance mandates.
- IT, Legal, Compliance: We Need to Talk. Corollary: You need to listen.
- Back to the basics – What is the cost of non-PCI Compliance?
- Endpoint Security the Foundation to Cybersecurity
- Facebook settles data breach class action lawsuit
- CCPA cited in Hanna Andersson/Salesforce breach lawsuit
- Hanna Andersson Notice of Data Breach to Consumers
- Top 10 Risks for 2020
- BREAKING: The California Attorney General Has Issued a Revised Version of the Modified Draft CCPA Regulations
- New NIST Privacy Framework Aims to Help Organizations Achieve Better Data Protection, Compliance With New Privacy Laws
- Any Risk is a Business Risk