- 1 Security and Compliance Weekly Episode 22 - 2020-03-24
- 2 Interview: Compliance Risk Challenges - 6:00-6:45PM
- 3 Interview: Nemours Use Of RSA Archer To Manage Compliance Risk - 6:00-6:45PM
- 4 Fullaudio - None
Security and Compliance Weekly Episode 22 - 2020-03-24
- In our next webcast with Synopsys we will cover "Better, Faster, More Secure Code By Combining SAST and SCA" with Utsav Sanghani, their Senior Product Manager. Register for our upcoming webcasts and virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- SecureWorld Boston has been rescheduled to July 15-16, 2020 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts! You can register for this event by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code "SECURITYWEEKLY" to save $100 on a full conference pass! We will keep you in the loop as soon as we know who from Security Weekly will be there!
Interview: Compliance Risk Challenges - 6:00-6:45PM
-The shift in the enterprise from compliance-based focused initiatives to risk-based ones -Regulatory changes that are impacting organizations security program/management efforts -Challenges/Successes associated with automating compliance monitoring efforts/continuous compliance monitoringTo learn more about RSA Security, visit: https://securityweekly.com/RSAsecurity
|As VP of RSA Archer and RSA Cloud, David Walter leads the development of the IRM and Cloud strategies. David is responsible for bringing to market innovations in risk. He joined RSA in 2010 from Archer Technologies. He has a passion for enabling companies to manage business risk. David holds a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.|
Interview: Nemours Use Of RSA Archer To Manage Compliance Risk - 6:00-6:45PM
-What is your view of security vs. compliance vs. risk? -What drives your security program initiatives? -What are the biggest challenges in administering a security program?To learn more about RSA Security, visit: https://securityweekly.com/RSAsecurity
|Kevin Haynes is the Chief Privacy Officer at The Nemours Foundation. He is responsible for all aspects of information protection for patients, families, employees, third parties, and the organization's information assets. As one of the nation's premier pediatric health care systems, Nemours provides world-class clinical care in six states. The scope of his responsibilities includes managing compliance of federal, state, and industry laws and regulations, coordinating with operations across the health system, integrating business operations and technology, developing and implementing information protection strategies, creating and implementing pragmatic and practical practices, and governance for effective information management. Mr. Haynes has been a consultant, speaker, instructor, and compliance and technology professional for over 20 years.|
Fullaudio - None
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweeklyLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly