From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded on November 5, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: TBD 12:00-12:30PM
Security & Compliance News 12:30-1:00PM
- What does your business need to know about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- California AG: No CCPA Safe Harbor for GDPR Compliance
- Canada data breach tally soars since new privacy laws arrived
- What you need to know about the US CLOUD Act and the UK COPOA Act
- pci dss v4 draft is out
- What is a Chief Data Officer (CDO)?
- Security Think Tank: Embedding security in governance