Difference between revisions of "SCWEpisode9"
From Paul's Security Weekly
(→Interview: Mathieu Gorge, CEO Vigitrust - 12:00-12:30PM)
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
== Scott's Stories ==
== Scott's Stories ==
Revision as of 16:51, 3 December 2019
Recorded on December 3, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- We're currently running our annual Listener Feedback Survey! Please visit securityweekly.com -> click the survey tab & select "2019 Listener Survey" to submit your responses!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Mark your calendars for our Security Weekly Holiday Extravaganza! On December 19th, Security Weekly will be live-streaming 5 one hour panel discussions with some of the most knowledgable professionals in the industry! To round out the evening, Ed Skoudis will be joining the Security Weekly hosts to give his annual announcement about the CounterHack Holiday Hack Challenge! You can view the live stream on our Youtube channel or by visiting securityweekly.com/live. We hope to see you there!
Interview: Mathieu Gorge, CEO Vigitrust - 12:00-12:30PM
Mathieu has been involved in extensive security research and collaborative programs. He regularly moderates and speaks at security events organized by ISACA, ISSA (Global Web Conference Committee). He has completed extended research work in the areas of risk assessment & management, payment card security, secure printing, data storage & archiving.
Mathieu regularly writes for Computerweekly, TechTarget, Searchsecurity.com, ISACA, Searchstorage.com, Computer Fraud & Security, SC Magazine, ISSA Journal and is a contributor to many security and compliance blogs and newsletters
Segment Two: Security & Compliance News - 12:30-1:00PM
- Sale of 4 Million Stolen Cards Tied to Breaches at 4 Restaurant Chains
- Sentara Hospitals to pay $2.2M HIPAA settlement for undisclosed data breaches
- Privacy Regs Changing the Face of Cybersecurity
- TrueDialog Leaks 600GB of Personal Data, Affecting Millions
- Hong kong regulating virtual assets? This should be interesting!
- Risk management and AI, oops!
- FB says data is complicated! REally?????