Difference between revisions of "SWNEpisode21"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Added By Paul's Craptastic PPWorks Code)
Revision as of 19:54, 20 March 2020
Security Weekly News Episode 21 - 2020-03-24
News - Expert Commentary TBD
Doug White's Content:
- Microsoft reveals two zero days in pretty much all of their platforms.
- FBI alerts about COVID-19 phishing scams.
- Facebook, Twitter, and others send home their moderators.
- Privacy is also threatened by COVID-19
- WHO COVID-19 Site.
- Abuse.ch launches a free Malware Repository called MalwareBazaar.
- Signal Sciences.
- Zoombombing, the new troll venue.