From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode 22 - 2020-03-27
News - DEER.IO, Maze Ransomware, & Unacast - Wrap Up
Doug White's Content:
- Free Cybersecurity Tools.
- Even more Free Cybersecurity Tools.
- SANS free cybersecurity awareness work from home kit.
- Facebook, et. al. sent home their moderators and turned it over to the AIs.
- The FBI arrested the operator of DEER.IO and shut down the site.
- Google sees a large drop in state-sponsored attacks on users in 2019.
- Many password vaulting services had weak security based on an academic study.
- Said academic study.
- A Cyber Justice League launches to assist in the fight of COVID-19.
- Maze Ransomware claims they have hit Chubb Insurance.
- Unacast scores social distancing of American communities using GPS data.
- Pesky porn permeates popular platform. Zoombombing.
- Zoom hosting tips.