Difference between revisions of "SWNEpisode37"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Added By Paul's Craptastic PPWorks Code)
Revision as of 23:19, 21 May 2020
Security Weekly News Episode #37 - May 26, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - News - 02:00 PM
Doug White's Content:
- Defcon is cancelled.
- RealPage Cyberinsurance Case.
- RealPage court citation
- Price Gouging and scams.
- Immuniweb offers free dark web scan, well sort of free.
- SANS Study on Threat Hunting.
- What hinders successful threat hunting.
- PTSecurity Story about Dark Web
- The Return of Sarwent, now with RDP.
- Possible Office 365 MFA bypass.
- Dutch Grandmother told to take down grandkids photos from social media under GDPR.
- Drones over Queens.
- Southern Comfort Drone Delivery Service from 2015.