From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #42 - June 12, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Show News, Bug Bounties, & REvil - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
Show news, Facebook and the FBI try to catch a child predator, REvil, State Sponsored hacking, Darpa bug bounties, and the F Word!
Doug White's Content:
- A1 Telekom in Austria attacked by Gallium hacker group.
- Facebook places labels on 'state-controlled' media outlets.
- Facebook assists the FBI for the first time ever to hack a child predator.
- REvil sets up an auction site on the Dark Web to sell personal and commercial data.
- DARPA invites hackers to break into hardware and offers serious bug bounties.
- Nintendo Switch hack hits more than previously reported and MFA is recommended.
- Layer 8 OSINT conference site.
- Saying the F-Word may increase your pain threshold.