From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #45 - June 30, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - News and Jason Wood - 02:00 PM
Doug White's Content:
- Netgear vulnerability report.
- India Bans Chinese 59 Chinese Apps.
- Australia ramps up Cyber Spending in response to alleged Chinese Attacks.
- The New Anti Encryption bill effectively bans end to end encryption and gives Justice department control of the web.
- HackerOne Bug Bounty top 10.
- Burkov gets 9 Years for carding sites.
- BlueLeaks exposes 270 GB of police data.
- Alas, Segway PT we hardly knew ye.