Difference between revisions of "SWNEpisode6"
From Paul's Security Weekly
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Latest revision as of 17:06, 3 February 2020
Recorded January 24, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their "How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Security Weekly News -- Week of 24 -- January -- 2020
- NY Times Cites Saudi Crown Prince as Source of Bezos phone hack
- Saudi Phone hack may have started during Amazon/Aramco deal
- The Unicorn Project
- The Phoenix Project
- Tomato routers added to scanner list of Muhstik Malware
- Bezos phone hack and tech report
- What happens when you don't update an end of life product?
- NSA offers guidance on cloud flaw mitigation
- Microsoft says that 250 million customer records may have been exposed.
- AI facial recognition may be coming to your neighborhood soon
- Your privacy may be going away and AI facial recognition is the least of your worries.
- Congress holding hearings on AI Facial Recognition
- Sundar Pichai of Google/Alphabet calls for EU style AI regulation
- But...The Whitehouse prefers a light touch and doesn't want to risk limiting innovation by banning AI
- Facebook ordered by MA judge to hand over information about apps which violated privacy as the lawsuit drags on
- FBI seizes a domain and people are arrested for hosting stolen credentials, 12 billion of them supposedly.
- A DirectTV satellite may explode in geostationary orbit.