From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded January 28, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their "How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Security Weekly News -- Week of 28 -- January -- 2020
- As all modern vehicles get connected, all vehicles can be hacked
- Misinformation on the internet? No way. Big players focus on health scares due to coronavirus
- Jersey police are barred from using Clearview.
- London Metro Police say full steam ahead on facial recognition.
- Twitter bars Clearview and sends them a nasty letter.
- 5g from Huawei dangerous? The UK says not but the US says Yes!
- Oh, and don't go to China for a while.
- CDC report on the Coronavirus.
- Cisco has a vulnerability in Webex Meetings that may let uninvited guests join the party.
- Intel says a third patch is now available for Zombieland 2.
- Coveware reports said that ransomware payments increased over 100% in Q4 of 2019.
- Reuters said that insurance prices had risen up to 25% due to ransomware and losses in 2019.
- NIST published guidelines this week for ransomware defense.
- NIST guidelines
- NFL teams twitter accounts hacked.
- Impossible Pork!