From Security Weekly Wiki
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Revision as of 22:07, 3 May 2020
1,033 bytes added
Created page with "* [https://siguza.github.io/psychicpaper/ “Psychic Paper”] demonstrates why a lack of safe and consistent parsing of XML is disturbing. * [https://www.cyberark.com/threat-..."
* [https://siguza.github.io/psychicpaper/ “Psychic Paper”] demonstrates why a lack of safe and consistent parsing of XML is disturbing.
* [https://www.cyberark.com/threat-research-blog/beware-of-the-gif-account-takeover-vulnerability-in-microsoft-teams/ Beware of the GIF: Account Takeover Vulnerability in Microsoft Teams] that demonstrates how powerful JWT and auth tokens do or do not protect your account.
* [https://threatpost.com/salt-bugs-full-rce-root-cloud-servers/155383/ Salt Bugs Allow Full RCE as Root on Cloud Servers], which is another way of saying the Empire has taken control of the city.
* [https://www.microsoft.com/security/blog/2020/04/28/managing-risk-todays-iot-landscape-not-one-and-done/ Managing risk in today’s IoT landscape: not a one-and-done] and a reason to find new ways to motivate them.
* [https://levelup.gitconnected.com/why-are-so-many-people-against-trunk-based-development-a785d9322584 You don’t need Feature Branches anymore...] They might not be the branch model you're looking for.
Retrieved from "
Application Security Weekly
Business Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly
Paul's Security Weekly
Security Weekly News
Security And Compliance Weekly
Tradecraft Security Weekly
Security Weekly Links